The Albany Chapter was hoping to secure a speaker from the Joint Commission on Public Ethics (JCOPE) to speak at a program this year. The bad news is they are unable to present for our organization. The good news is that JCOPE is now accepting registrations for their Fall/Winter schedule of trainings. Their office is located at 540 Broadway, Albany and they have just added the following training dates:
- Thursday, September 24, 2015, 1-3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 22, 2015, 1-3 p.m.
- Thursday, November 19, 2015, 1-3 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17, 2015, 1-3 p.m.
- Thursday, January 21, 2016, 1-3 p.m.
Association members interested in registering to attend one of these sessions should send an email request to email@example.com with the following information:
- name of participant
- Agency employer
- email address
- phone #
- the date requested
- whether or not the participant is an attorney interested in CLE credits.
We sincerely hope that all IPMA-HR members who are interested avail themselves of this training opportunity.